ACM provides registration and links to an external site. For Letters of Support for VISA see below.
|ACM Members||Non-Members||Student ACM Members||Student Non-Members|
|Before June 1, 2023||$500.00||$550.00||$200.00||$250.00|
|After June 1, 2023||$550.00||$600.00||$250.00||$300.00|
|After July 19, 2023||$650.00||$650.00||$400.00||$500.00|
|Before June 1, 2023||$40.00||$50.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|After July 19, 2023||$50.00||$60.00||$30.00||$40.00|
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM-sponsored conferences. We can, however, issue a visa support letter. The following info should be posted on the conference website:
- ACM can provide visa support letters to attendees and authors with accepted papers, posters, or conference committee members.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author.”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If there is no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.